Windows Mobile Jobs
Windows Mobile is a mobile-oriented operating system built around the Windows kernel. It is an environment that connects phones and tablets to the Windows ecosystem through the use of universal apps and services. A Windows Mobile Developer can develop a Windows Mobile application for the client that helps them achieve their desired goals. Through the use of a Windows Mobile device, these applications can deliver key features dedicated to providing services that are accessible no matter the device type or platform.
Here's some projects that our expert Windows Mobile Developer made real:
- Building mobile apps and publishing them in both Google Play and App Stores
- Developing easy-to-use Point of Sale software that works on both Windows and Android systems
- Integrating websites with application capabilities on the Windows Store
- Developing custom IT education modules for specific population demographics
- Streamlining Mobile app development with expert usage of Emulators on Windows
- Creating user-friendly key generators to activate windows 10 Pro MAK Volume
- Developing apps with React Native Android and Red5Pro capabilities
- Creating Shopify websites into desktop versions for convenience
- Developing Apps to bridge connections between Xamarin and Windows devices
- Downgrading Android systems from 10 to 9 for devices
These are just a few examples of what a Windows Mobile Developer can accomplish. With their skill set and knowledge, a client can create any application necessary for their goals. From the most mundane tasks to the most complicated applications, our team of Freelancer developers are well equipped to bring any dream into reality. Invite our experts now to help you bring your project into fruition and hire a Windows Mobile Developer through Freelancer.com today.From 24,148 reviews, clients rate our Windows Mobile Developers 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Hire Windows Mobile Developers
Windows PC, need to convert touch events into mouse click events
Hello, I need an app for Android that allows me to register and receive status notifications from various servers on Windows Server and Linux Centos 7: This application must send a tabto status alert via email as to the android app, every time one of the following events occurs on any server: 1- Reboot or shutdown of the server 2- Little Disk Space 3- High Memory Consumption 4- Windows Server license expiration 5- Failed Login Attempts I need a person who perfectly understands the requirements and can work fully
I need to send Push notifications to members of my website so what I need is a simple app that they install on their Windows, Apple, Android devices that will receive these notifications. Only members who are active members of my website should receive them. The app can be very basic but it must have my website logo, and sound notification when they receive the notification. My budget is not big on this and I understand if my budget is too low but please do not bid on this project with my budget price and then increase it after.