The Windows API is a powerful set of tools and functions used to create programs and applications that are based and optimized specifically for the Windows operating system. These APIs allow Windows developers to access powerful features such as file and data manipulation, window creation and capture, control event firing and capture, device, printer and port communication, window and dialog box creation, threading management, service architecture, multimedia functions and the list goes on and on. A Windows API Programmer can develop solutions that leverage the power of the Windows APIs in order to create more robust applications that blend perfectly with the ever-growing landscape of the Windows Operating System.
From Stock trading applications using .NET's Remoting Architecture to automated registration services using multi-threaded file transfer implementations utilizing Named Pipes, from command line tools using the Registry to build product analytics with elevated privileges to multimedia Windows-specific apps for enhanced user engaging experience--there are countless use cases for a great Windows API Programmer.
Here are some projects that our expert Windows API Programmers made real:
- Devised ways to rebuild data from .DBF into .TXT
- Crafting optimised client-server solutions
- Radically improved user interaction with animated controls
- Automated file count enumeration
- Developed utilities for mesh processing
- Integration of socket hook feature into a focused app
- Automation of product analytics with registry access
- Deployment of an initiative service architecture framework
- Creation of interactive educational testing solutions
With these projects in mind it's clear that Windows APIs offer developers unparalleled access to core components of an Operating System to create highly clever solutions. The expertise of a good Windows API Programmer has no boundaries in terms of scope or industry domain. If you're looking for robust business solutions then having an experienced developer with proficiency on calling out from the Windows APIs is certainly your way forward. Hire one todayFrom 23,359 reviews, clients rate our Windows API Programmers 4.88 out of 5 stars.
Hire Windows API Programmers