Japanese Translator Jobs
Japanese Translator is a highly specialized skill. Not only can Japanese Translators interpret Japanese language, they also possess an in-depth understanding of culture, traditions and customs of the region. A Japanese Translator understands nuances in language that ordinary Japanese speakers may miss. They are able to craft linguistically accurate translations, making them perfectly suited for website translations and technical documents. Translators employed by tech companies, TV networks and film studios have usually mastered the art of subtitling as well.
Here's some projects that our expert Japanese Translator made real:
- Interpreted phone calls for multi-national business meetings.
- Translated texts from Mandarin / English to Japanese for websites, brochures and video projects.
- Written and edited articles in native Japanese for app reviews.
- Helped visitors understand Japan better by providing accurate translations of essential phrases.
- Supported global projects by providing translations to languages like Arabic, Portuguese, French, German and Chinese.
- Translated Marathi documents for Mumbai high court into English.
For decades Japanese Translators have been invaluable members of teams who shaped the global market into what it is today. Our Freelancer experts are prepared to help you with your projects and guide you through the process of harnessing the potential of the international market. We invite you to post your project and hire an expert Japanese translator on Freelancer.com today!From 32,026 reviews, clients rate our Japanese Translators 4.83 out of 5 stars.
Hire Japanese Translators
I am in need of a Japanese to english translator who can assist me with a communication phone call. The call is expected to last between 30 minutes to an hour. I do not require any industry-specific knowledge, so general knowledge of Japanese language is acceptable. I received a Notice of Final Distribution related to the Bankrupt of my client which is a Japanese company. I noticed in the letter that the distribution remittance date is approaching. So I want to make sure that I have given them the bank account details before that date. But the letter does not provide any email address and address that I can approach the Bankruptcy Trustee. They only provide a telephone number in Japan. So I want a translator to contact them to ask them if I have provided the bank account them before. If ...
Have bought cheap house in Osaka and the registration is tomorrow. I need a tax respresentative or 税理士 for the property tax and real estate acquisition tax and submit a “Declaration for Tax Representative” to municipality (Suminoe) where the property is located in. Am not planning to rent the house (at this stage), will just use when visit Osaka and just need someone to deal with the arranging of the tax for the property. I am Australian and do not live in Japan. Any questions please ask.
Project Title: Korean Translation for Simple Online Part-Time Job I am looking for a freelancer who can perform Korean to English translation tasks for my simple online part-time job. Skills and Experience: - Fluent in English and proficient in Korean language (beginner level) - Experience in translation and proofreading - Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines Job Details: - Part-time job with less than 10 hours per week - Tasks include translating documents, emails, and social media posts from Korean to English If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide your previous translation work samples and your hourly rate.
1. We are looking for: Native Japanese read Japanese. A simple recording job, short time-consuming, timely payment, no skills required, only you need to be Japanese. 2. You must: - Japanese is your native language. -Participating in this recording project for the first time. 3. Requirements: - You must have a mobile phone and you can operate it skillfully. -Record in a quiet indoor environment, with your mouth 20-30cm away from your phone 4. Reliable salary: - Recording wages are $8 per person. - If you can recommend the rest of the Japanese to participate in this project, the referral salary will be $7 per person. That means you can get $15. If you are interested in working with us on this simple Japanese recording job, you can contact me now and check out our guide.
I am in need of a Japanese translator for a specific business meeting or conference in Japan. The ideal candidate should have experience in verbal interpretation and be fluent in both Japanese and English. Requirements: - Fluent in Japanese and English - Available for specific event - Experience in verbal interpretation - Willing to travel to Japan Skills: - Excellent communication skills - Strong attention to detail - Ability to work under pressure - Knowledge of business and professional settings If you meet these requirements and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply for this project.
1. Fluency in Korean(No dialect). 2. Record in a quiet environment 3. Be careful not to mispronounce words. rate is at least 90%. at the recording link we provide speaker
Need to have business meetings frequently online or on-site (tokyo/Sapporo) with business partner. Looking for a English-Japanese interpretator for long term relationship.
Hi, I am looking for someone to translate my article from English to Japanese. I will provide the text for the translation. The article is approximately 500-1000 words long. The successful candidate must have experience in translating and be very good in both English and Japanese. If you have a background in linguistics or a related field, this is a plus. If you think you have the skills and experience to do a great job, please get in touch and let me know why you'd be the right person for the job. Thanks!
I am in need of a translator who can convert legal documents from English to Japanese. The turnaround time is within a week, and I would like a quote or either certified or not certified. The ideal candidate should have experience translating legal, tax or HR documents and be fluent in both English and Japanese. Attention to detail is a must, as accuracy is crucial in legal translations. No agencies please. Native speaker preferred. We will eventually need to translate the same document to Korean.
I'm looking for an on-site Japanese to English translator in Tokyo for time period June 11-24. This will be for a formal business meetings.