Chrome OS Jobs
Chrome OS is a Linux-based operating system that offers computing for multiple purposes beyond the browser window. Not to be confused with Chrome web browser, Chrome OS is an open source, cloud-based operating system that is powered by the internet and perfect for daily tasks like e-mailing and calendar management. A Chrome OS Developer specializes in this specific development platform and understands the architecture of the system to identify and fix problems quickly.
A Chrome OS Developer is the perfect choice for businesses requiring applications to run exclusively on their systems, as they are adept in solving all kinds of development issues related to the Chrome OS platform. The focus on security, user experience and reliability makes them capable of creating digital solutions that are both powerful and efficient.
Here's some projects that our expert Chrome OS Developers made real:
- Improved Programming Functions: Expert developers can create custom scripts to streamline business operations on a variety of devices with various levels of sophistication
- Troubleshooting Technical Issues: These software professionals can diagnose technical problems in order to identify significant errors and provide proper solutions
- Database Management: Database management is essential for any business that needs efficient data storage, making it possible to draw data from various documents
- Content Integration: Skilled developers can integrate content from different sources allowing businesses to make more informed decisions
- Automation: Professional developers can make business processes automated, reducing manual labor and saving time & money.
Chrome OS Developers are versatile problem solvers who understand how to work within the Chrome OS platform on any device. With their skills, businesses have access to reliable software solutions designed with optimized performance and safety in mind. If you need a digital solution tailored specifically for your needs, look no further than Freelancer.com where experienced Chrome OS Developers can make your remote project a reality. Post your own project today and get the help you need from a highly skilled professional!From 3,732 reviews, clients rate our Chrome OS Developers 4.92 out of 5 stars.
Hire Chrome OS Developers
I am looking for a developer who can create an app or extension for ChromeOS that can configure DNS server settings which apply for all the system not only the browser, and also prevent users from change it even when they change WiFi network. We already have ability to prevent users from install/uninstall a new app or extentions. If you have a solution for this problem and can create an app or extension that solve it, please submit your proposal.
I am looking for a skilled Delphi 11 FMX developer to expand my existing macOS project to be compatible with Linux and ChromeOS. Existing project is an app&web use time tracking client app that is controled from cloud server through websockets and uploads data to the cloud. Requirements: - Experience with Delphi 11 FMX - Previous experience developing cross-platform applications for macOS, Linux, and ChromeOS - Familiarity with software libraries for Delphi 11 FMX, Linux and ChromeOS - Ability to integrate software libraries into the project (if existing FMX libs are not enough) Specifically, I need software libraries integrated into the project to ensure compatibility with Linux and ChromeOS (app&web time tracking is specific for any OS). If you have the skills and experience...