- AS USED BY
Showcased Work from our Freelancers
Get More Done with Freelancers
You don't need to do it all yourself
Spend more time on what you do best & start getting more done.
Hire at a fraction of the cost
Find yourself an army of designers, developers, marketers, and writers.
Don't regret a bad hire
Read reviews from real people and know you're getting the best.
As Featured in
The World's Largest Marketplace
Millions of users, from small businesses to large enterprises, entrepreneurs to startups, use Freelancer to turn their ideas into reality.
TOTAL JOBS POSTED
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
Hiring a Git Professional on Freelancer
Developed in 2005, Git is a version control system that is used primarily in software development and version control processes. The system is focused on speed, data integrity and the support of distribute, non-linear workflows.
Every Git working directory is a repository with a complete history and full version tracking capabilities which are independent of the central server. The software is distributed for free and the latest release was in April 2016.
The program was designed as a low level version control system and has since become a complete version control system that is directly useable for front ends.
Characteristics of the system include:
- Distributed development - Git gives developes a local copy of the development history and any changes are imported as development branches.
- Support for non-linear development - the program supports rapid branching and merging and the system can be merged more often than it is written.
- Compatible - Git is compatible with HTTP, FTP and rsync and the program also has a CVS server emulation which provides access for existing plugins and repositories.
- Cryptographic authentication of history - the Git history is stored so that the ID of the version depends on the development history leading up to that commit.
Git’s object database contain four main types of objects which include:
- A binary large object - this is essentially the content of the file.
- A tree object - this is the list of filenames and is essentially the snapshot of the source tree.
- A commit object - this links the tree objects together into a history and will contain information such as a timestamp, a log message, and names of parent commit objects.
- A tag object - used to store a digital signature, the tag object responds to data that is tracked by Git.
Benefits of using Git include:
- Frictionless context switching
- Role-based code allowing for more testing
- Feature based workflow with seamless transitions
- Disposable experimentation which can be deleted or abandoned as required
If you’re looking for an en expert Git developer to assist with your next project, a freelance Git professional can assist projects of all sizes.
Take advantage of Git’s open source capabilities and engage a Git expert from Freelancer.com today for your next project.
How it Works
1. Post job
Tell us what you need done in seconds.
2. Choose freelancers
Get your first bid in seconds and choose from the best.
3. Track progress
Chat with your freelancer and review their work 24/7.
4. Pay safely
Only pay when you're completely satisfied.
Find Git Professionals Now
It's quick, easy, and we only need a few details to get startedGet Free Quotes