0. this job *** IS NOT *** for companies, teams or any IT Provider > 1 ***
so companies, teams and providers will be ignored, don't waste your time copy/paste your robotic bids....with endless boring list of websites you have implemented, it is useless, please bypass/ignore.
regarding the project-
1. we built (already!) the most advanced remote advisory A/V/SS collaboration tool in the world right now.
2. we are looking for best WebRTC expert both with ***PROVEN*** JS, C# and C++ skills to enhance existing platform with new cool features like CoBrowse, fine-grained remote control, supporting IOS/ Safari, WebRTC SFU & MCU for supporting bigger room audience, server recording and many more advanced stuff...
3. would love to show the platform and what new features you are going to develop.
4. again must have real experience with ***WebRTC***, most modern Mobx/React JS , C# & ASP.NET, Real-Time CoBrowse, superb UI and real-time Sockets and good knowledge of building reverse proxy servers.
.NET C# Programming C++ Programming ASP.NET React.js Recruiter
I have a 22 page board bylaws document that needs to be retyped in Microsoft Word. Somehow we have mis-placed the original and all I am stuck with is a PDF that is a mess when converted to text. So thinking it needs to start from scratch.
I'm looking for a professional with solid proven experience in the shopify framework. Has already developed customizable sites from scratch.
I already have a fully customizable website within my shopify, now I need to create other product pages and a new home page. Custody involves UI effects.
Please, when registering for this project, send the links to the Shopify stores that you developed.
1. build CoBrowse project very similar https://www.surfly.com
2. ability to share any modern website url link (public or secured) with any number of participants with full co-browse capabilities including full PROXING of original Web Pages and way to switch CONTROL and ANNOTATE freely, while supporting all recording/playback of DOM events, exceptions and triggers for both Master/Slave sessions.
3. our tech stack: client - React/MobX, server - C#/ASP.NET. we use WebSync for transport (https://www.frozenmountain.com/products-services/websync/)
and might be using/extending open-source SyncIt for DOM manipulation. (https://github.com/Yuyz0112/syncit) or building from scratch if wanted.
4. coder must TALK ENGLISH VERY GOOD (NOT JUST CHAT) BUT FREELY COMMUNICATE WITH VERBAL ENGLISH, if you can not express yourself with technical discussion in SPOKEN English, please don't bid...
5. this project will be new feature inside existing enhanced Remote Digital Collaboration platform, which will be shown to the coder to understand context and next-step integration into.
6. companies PLEASE DONT BID on this project, we WORK JUST WITH single CODERS not TEAM!!! companies will be ignored.
7. please don't copy/paste "robotic" responses, please try to explain why you are skilled with Proxy, and DOM manipulation, real-time socketing and finally with great UI skills like this project dictate clearly.
8. your MEAN / Node.JS or other server side skills other than ASP.NET/C# is not relevant here, and will be ignored, so don't bid if you are not a true DOTNET ASP.NET master with lot of experience dealing with Reverse Proxy and manipulation of HTTP/S requests & responses for injecting JS libs and custom resources from 3rd party website page/app.