new name for a finance consultancy
- Status: Pending
- Prize: €210
- Entries Received: 172
- We are a finance consultancy, a group of hands on finance experts (Today we count 21 employees) All of our consultants work day in, day out in a finance team of one of our clients, either on a specific finance (change) project or just to ensure continuity. This can be as an accountant or as a business controller or as a finance director. We don’t see each other each day, but we have meet up for training, development, fun and team events. We deliver hands on finance expertise.
- We originated in 2016 as part of a recruitment agency called Dixon & Company. Today our finance consultancy is in need of its own brand, name and website.
- Our customers are large international corporates and the larger SME’s or local companies.
- How are we positioned in the market?
o We are WARM
Warm to our customers
Warm to our finance project consultants
Warm in a market that is fragmented en cold, where a lot of finance consultancies are active.
o We are a BOUTIQUE
We love to work with numbers, but detest them in an organisational context
We opt for a personal approach in all we do
We are small and agile
We are a warm nest of friends
o We are a strong TEAM
Our team is our greatest good
We want to make the finance teams of our clients better
We want to make our consultants better and our priority is to let them grow and excel in their career track.
We are ready to grow ourselves, and want everyone to grow with us (co creation, co ownership)
o We do things SMART
We don’t offer fluffy consultancy theories
We are do’ers. We are day in, day out part of your team and deliver results from day 1.
We are a set of hands to support you in practice!
- Our brand shoud reflect sincerity (involved, passionate, honest, …) and competence (finance specialist, …).
- Teamplay is important and we are not mainstream in the market of grey finance consultants.
- The company we originate from is Dixon ([login to view URL]) and the new name will reference to Dixon at all times. For example: john, a dixon company. Or Henry, powered by dixon. This is important since we are known already in the market through dixon today.