Design a Logo for my new Editing and Proofreading Business
- Status: Closed
- Prize: £30
- Entries Received: 94
- Winner: crossartdesign
I am looking for a fresh and engaging logo design for my new freelance editing and proofreading business. Here is the brief:
1. The name is 'Logos Editing'
2. The strap line for the business is 'In the beginning was the Word' (note the capitalisation of 'Word') I am undecided whether this should be on the actual logo so feel free to submit designs with and without.
3. I am open to design and colour ideas, although I did quite like the idea that the letter 'L' of the word 'Logos' might be represented by a pen or quill. But this is not set in stone so feel free to experiment.
4. The logo will also be the banner of my website, so needs to be 980 pix in width and no more than 350 pix in height
5. There will be other associated design projects in the future, so I hope to hire the winning designer for other projects in the future (subject to an acceptable working relationship)
“Excellent work, and the winner of a contest that had many high quality designs. Outstanding freelancer.”
paulwalker71, United Kingdom.