Create a logo for supplement business
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €150
- Entries Received: 53
- Winner: xpertdesign786
28-10: This is now a sealed project in the hope to increase creativity instead of copying each others designs.
Things I'm looking for when evaluating a logo:
* As a potential new customer, you need to feel that the products will stimulate a healthy lifestyle;
* I want the url (= [login to view URL]) positioned in the logo. So many just type the letters URL in the logo! I'll deny those straight away!
* I want an icon that can be used on it's own after a certain time of branding;
* "4life" is written as one word. So many people do this wrong!
* Please also submit 2D samples. This 2D is what I will use in the end on Powerpoint, website, etc.
* Later on the logo will be used with a payoff. Something like "Love Life, get4life", or "Healthy people get4life". Show me that your design supports that.
* Please, no leafs in the logo. A leaf means "nature" to me. I want to see "Healthy lifestyle" in the logo.
* Don't make the icon too difficult/complex.
* Please STOP COPYING one anothers creative idea. This is unfair to the others.
Be aware that creating social media covers is part of the project! So also submit your social media covers, even though the logo is not perfect yet.
I'll be looking for a healthy lifestyle in those covers. People should feel good.
============ Original Briefing ===============
I'm a network marketeer in the health supplement business.
The supplements that we sell boost your immune system. I do this under the name "get4life". I use the domain name get4life.com. Please embed this URL in the logo.
The idea behind the name: "Get your 4Life products here" (So "Get" and "4Life" are words).
I envision the logo communicates a healthy lifestyle;
The products are produced by a company named 4Life research in the US ([login to view URL]). We CANNOT use the logo or the url.
I need a logo for my funnel and other activities.
I need social media covers for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest. <===
I will use the logo online, in webinars, on social media, in powerpoint and on print.
I need the sources in original Adobe format. Not that I'm planning to redesign the logo but just for backup purposes (freelancers come and go ;))